Baked Cranberry Brie
by Nikki Culver on December 15, 2023
This recipe for Cranberry Beef Bourguignon is delicious and easy to make in your wood-fired oven, perfect for those cold winter days!
- Puff Pastry
- Cranberry Jam
- Olive Oil
- Heat the oven to 250 degrees.
- Place the brie at the center of the puff pastry
- Top with a light layer of the cranberry jam and sprinkle with salt.
- Gently fold in the corners of the puff pastry over onto the brie.
- Use a small scoring knife to add a design to the pastry.
- Generously oil a small cast iron skillet.
- Place the pastry into the skillet and then lightly brush oil on the top.
- Place the skillet into the oven, allowing it to bake for about 18-20 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown.
- Remove the skillet from the oven and add a dollop of cranberry jam to the top, garnish with a sprig of rosemary.
- Slice, serve and enjoy.
Watch us make it here: