- 8 tbsp. Heavy Cream
- 8 Eggs
- 4 tsp. Parmesan, grated
- 4 tsp. Chives, chopped
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp. Butter
- Fire oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Butter 4 ramekins and pour 1 tbsp. heavy cream into each.
- Crack 2 eggs into each ramekin, being careful not to break the yolks, and season with salt & pepper.
- Top each set of eggs with 1 tsp. chives, 1 tbsp. cream, and 1 tsp. parmesan.
- Bake for 15 minutes, just until whites are set.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.