Roasted Peaches with Goat Cheese, Pecans and Honey
by Nikki Culver on June 01, 2023
These treats are delicious and easy to make!
You will need the following ingredients and tools:
- 4 fresh peaches
- 4 oz of goat cheese
- 1/4 cup of crushed pecans
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp of sugar
- Cast iron skillet
- Medium bowl
- Heat oven to 425F
- Slice each peach in half, long ways and remove the pits and set aside
- In the medium bowl, combine lemon juice and sugar, stir until mixed
- Add peaches to the bowl and toss in mixture until well coated
- Place peaches into the skillet, cut side up
- Put skillet into the oven, close to the fire and allow peaches to roast until tender, about 20 minutes.
- Remove skillet from the fire and move peaches to serving dish, cut side up.
- Mix the honey in with the juice from the peaches in the skillet
- Divide the crumbled goat cheese and pecans between the peaches
- Drizzle the honey and juice mixture on top
Watch us make them here: