Baklava Cinnamon Rolls
by Nikki Culver on October 20, 2023
This Brick Oven Chili is an easy and delicious recipe to make in your wood-fired oven now that the weather is cooling off.
- 1 sheet of puff pastry, slightly thawed
- 3 tablespoons softened butter
- 1 ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- ¼ cup toasted pistachios finely chopped
- ¼ cup toasted walnuts finely chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- Heat oven to 400F.
- Roll out the puff pastry.
- In a small bowl, mix the butter, cinnamon and sugar until well combined.
- Spread the cinnamon mixture in an even layer on top.
- Sprinkle walnuts and pistachios on top.
- Roll the puff pastry onto itself to create a roll and then slice into 12 pieces.
- Brush the egg wash on top.
- Place the cinnamon rolls into your baking dish and bake for 15 minutes or until the cinnamon rolls are golden brown.
- Drizzle honey on top and serve immediately.
Watch us make it here: