The Four Grand Mere 800 B is our mid-size, handcrafted true wood-fired brick oven. It is big enough to cook 2 pizzas at once, a large batch of bread, multiple dishes or pies. Though it has a fairly large cooking space, it is still small enough to be installed almost anywhere; outdoors in your backyard or patio, or indoors in your kitchen.
This wood-fired oven has a hand-laid brick dome topped with a layer of refractory concrete reinforced with stainless steel fibers for superior strength and durability.
The 800 B Raised Option offers a larger opening and dome height, which allows you to put larger items in the oven such as a large turkey or Tajine dish.
If you would like to personalize your oven, we are happy to help with whatever you need.
All of our residential ovens are backed by a 10-Year Warranty.
- Oven Floor & Dome, made of extruded heavy duty 100% natural refractory clay bricks and refractory concrete reinforced with stainless steel fibers
- Brick Entry Arch
- Dome Thermometer with 16" long probe to read the core temperature
- Flue Connector with Damper, to control air flow
- Hinge-Mounted Cast Iron Door with Peephole
- Insulated Door, which allows you to bake, roast, smoke, and much more
- Dome Insulation, 3" of non-RCF ceramic fiber blanket on the sides and 5" on top of the dome. Highest quality and safest insulation on the market is also easy to install.
- Floor Insulation, 4" of calcium silicate; the most durable, compression resistant, high performance and user friendly insulation on the market
- Assembly Refractory Clay
- Complete Assembly Instructions with Pictures
- UL Certification Plate unique to your oven
If you would like to build your own concrete stand, please see the suggested measurements for Concrete Stand For 800 B
We also offer other items and services:
- The Metal Stand to support the oven
- The Enclosure to embellish and protect your oven
- Factory assembly
Click here to see the Technical Data Sheet for 800 B
Click here to see the Technical Data Sheet for 800 B Raised
For further questions or inquiries please give us a call at 469-484-4990 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.