1500 B Short - Brick Oven Kit
Don't let the name fool you, this oven is everything BUT short!
The Four Grand-Mere 1500 B Short is the ideal oven when you need a larger cooking floor but space is limited. This option has been the choice of many professionals working with food trucks that offer a good amount of space for the oven's depth, but limited room for the oven's width.
All of our commercial ovens are backed by a 3-Year Warranty.
- Oven Floor, made of extruded heavy duty 100% natural refractory clay tiles
- Oven Dome, fully bricked with refractory concrete reinforced with stainless steel fibers
- Brick Entry Arch
- Dome Thermometer with 16" long probe to read the core temperature
- Flue Connector with Damper, which allows you to control the air flow
- Hinge-Mounted Cast Iron Door with Peephole
- Insulated Door, which allows you to bake, roast, smoke, and much more
- Dome Insulation, 3" of non-RCF ceramic fiber blanket on the sides and 5" on top of the dome. Highest quality and safest insulation on the market is also easy to install.
- Floor Insulation, 4" of calcium silicate; the most durable, compression resistant, high performance and user friendly insulation on the market
- Assembly Refractory Clay
- Complete Assembly Instructions with Pictures
- UL Certification Plate unique to your oven
This oven is 38" wide but comes with different depth options:
- The 1500 Short 22 with 8" leaf extension : 38" wide by 46" deep
- The 1500 Short 33 with 13" leaf extension : 38" wide by 51" deep
- The 1500 Short 44 with 17" leaf extension : 38" wide by 55" deep
Click here to see Technical Data Sheet for 1500 B Short.