Wood Fired Slow Roasted Tomatoes
by Nikki Culver on June 30, 2023
These treats are delicious and easy to make!
You will need the following ingredients and tools:
- 2-4 plum tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 bunch of fresh thyme
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Oven temperature should be around 225-300F
- Arrange tomatoes cut side up in a pan on a baking sheet
- Place sprigs of thyme on top of tomatoes
- Drizzle with a good amount of olive oil, season with salt and pepper
- Roast for until tomatoes are shriveled but still soft. Rotate the pan several times to cook the tomatoes evenly.
Watch us make them here: