Wood-Fired Mac and Cheese
by Nikki Culver on July 28, 2023
These treats are delicious and easy to make!
You will need the following ingredients and tools:
- 1 box of elbow pasta
- evaporated milk
- shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- cherry tomatoes
- Oven temperature should be around 225-300F
- Cook the pasta as directed and drain before returning to pot.
- Stir in butter and evaporated milk.
- Add shredded cheese and stir until well combined.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix until cheese is fully melted.
- Transfer to a small cast iron dish.
- Top with sliced tomatoes and chives.
- Place directly into the oven and allow cheese to bake until golden brown.
Watch us make it here: .