Wood Fired Cinnamon Apples
by Nikki Culver on September 22, 2023
This recipe for wood fired cinnamon apples is easy to make in your wood-fired oven and is a delicious end to any meal.
- Apple Juice
- Brown Sugar
- Mixed Nuts
- Melted Butter
- Heat oven to 400F
- Core the apples. Make sure to chop off the top and the bottoms to help them stand up.
- Place the apples in your pan.
- Mix the brown sugar, raisins, cinnamon and caramel into a bowl.
- Once it's mixed, fill the inside of the apples with the mixture, letting some sit on top of each apple.
- Gently pour melted butter over the top of the apples.
- Fill the bottom of the pan with about an inch of apple juice.
- Cover the pan with foil and place in the oven for about 15-20 minutes.
- Once the apples are cooked, serve them with a spoon into a bowl. Top with more of the mixed nuts, caramel or vanilla ice cream!
Watch us make it here: