If you want to try something that will having you wanting to make this over and over, this is the dish! So mouthwatering and savory. This is the pork dish that I look forward to!
Preheat your oven to about 375-400 F.
1) In a very small bowl combine paprika, salt and pepper.
2) Season those beautiful pork chops with this mixture on both sides. (can let hang out in the refrigerator a couple of hours at this point)
3) Put a large cast iron skillet in the oven to get hot (so you can sear the pork chops).
4) Add the olive oil to the hot skillet and add the pork chops. Do not move the chops for at least 3 minutes. Flip the chops and then add the onions off to one side of the same skillet and add a good pinch of salt.
5) Put the skillet back into the oven for about 15 minutes (depending on how you prefer your pork to be cooked).
6) Remove skillet from the oven, stir the onions and add the butter, garlic and the oregano and let sit for about 10 minutes in the hot skillet.
Serve the pork chops and top with the sweet onions! Yummo!
Comments will be approved before showing up.