Roasted Brussel Sprouts in Wood Fired Oven
Brussel Sprouts (2 – 16oz packages frozen)
Apples (2 - Peeled, cored, and cut into chunks)
Onions Sweet (2 - Cut into chunks)
Olive Oil (2 Tbls)
Garlic Powder (1/4 tsp)
Lemon Zest from one lemon
Lemon Juice from one lemon
- Put brussel sprouts on a baking sheet; Cut the apples into chunks, sprinkle apples on the baking sheet. Pour the cut onions all around the baking sheet to mix in.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the brussel sprouts mixture, then add the salt, black pepper and the garlic powder.
- Toss gently to mix thoroughly. Make sure in even layer on the baking sheet.
- Roast in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and put into a serving dish.
- To finish, sprinkle with the lemon zest and then pour on the lemon juice to serve. Grind black pepper at the end.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.