Potatoes Au Gratin
by Antoine Cantarel on March 29, 2017
- 6-8 Potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. Butter
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 cup Gruyere, grated
- 3 cloves of Garlic, minced
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Fire oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Butter a 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Spread potatoes evenly in pan and season with garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Whisk together heavy cream and milk, and pour mixture over potatoes.
- Top with grated cheese and bake uncovered until fork-tender, 40-50 minutes.