Cauliflower (2 heads – 1 white and 1 purple)
Olive Oil (3 Tbls)
Crushed Red Pepper (1/2-1 tsp)
Garlic (2 tsp freshly minced)
Rosemary (1 tsp freshly chopped)
Parsley (1/2 cup roughly chopped)
Lemon (zest of 1 lemon)
Roasted Salted Almonds (1/4-1/2 cup roughly chopped)
Fresno Chili (1 thinly sliced)
Lemon Wedges – garnish if desired
- Cut cauliflower into thick slices (all approx. same size)
- Pour olive oil into a warmed skillet and add the cauliflower to pan and toss to coat. Season Generously with salt and pepper.
- Put pan into the oven and cook about 10-15 minutes (may need to stir while in the oven so doesn’t scorch). It should be tender when pierced with a fork.
- While in the oven, mix together crushed red pepper, garlic, rosemary, parsley and lemon zest into a small bowl.
- Remove cauliflower from the oven and mix in the above ingredients.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, sprinkle on the chopped almonds and the sliced fresno chilis do not stir. Serve with lemon wedges if desired.