Melty Stuffed Cheese Bombs
by Nikki Culver on May 19, 2023
These treats are delicious and easy to make!
You will need the following ingredients and tools:
- 1 dough ball
- Mozzarella (either sticks, balls or shredded)
- Melted butter or olive oil
- 2 crushed cloves of garlic
- Marinara sauce
- 1 brush
- Roll out the dough ball into about ¼ inch thickness and cut into small squares.
- Place a ball of cheese (if using sticks, cut the stick into four equal parts) in the center of each square of dough.
- Close the dough around the cheese, forming a ball
- Place the balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Place the baking sheet into the oven and bake until golden brown
- While baking, combine the garlic and the melted butter in a small bowl
- Once dough balls are done baking, brush the garlic butter over the top
- Serve with marinara sauce
Watch us make them here: