Skin on or skin off, salmon steaks or filets? You can use whatever you have!
Preheat oven to about 400 F.
1) Put the olive oil and 1/2 the honey in a cast iron skillet and mix.
2) Add the minced garlic and lemon juice and put in the oven for about a minute.
3) Then add the salmon steaks to the pan (skin side down if skin on). Cook 3-4 minutes.
4) Remove pan from oven and baste with the pan juices. Season the salmon with the salt and pepper and add the lemon wedges around the salmon and pour the melted butter over the top of the salmon.
5) Put back in oven and cook about 3-5 more minutes until lemons begin to change color and salmon is cooked to desired doneness.
Wouldn't this be good with some roasted asparagus and some cherry tomatoes? Mmmmm.
Comments will be approved before showing up.