No Products in the Cart
As spring is right around the corner and all of the fresh summer vegetables as well, here is a recipe ideal to grill in the oven.
For this recipe we use a set of 6 Flat Stainless Steel Skewers that are 12"1/2 long. You can find the skewers on our website here.
2 lbs of boneless chicken thighs or chicken breast
1 large red onion
1 large red pepper
1 large green pepper
1 bunch of parsley
1. Get a good bed of hot embers going in the oven.
2. Dice the chicken into pieces about 2" cubes.
3. Cut the peppers, zucchinis and onions into 2" squares. For the zucchinis to hold better on the skewers, cut them in half the long way then into 2" long pieces.
4. Arrange the chicken and vegetables on the Kebab skewers in a fashion so the colors are nicely spread out.
5. Grill on one side for 5 minutes or until the chicken is nicely colored. Then flip the skewers to the other side. Cook the chicken until the inside temperature reaches 165 F.
6. While the chicken is grilling, chop the parsley.
7. Remove the chicken from the grill and sprinkle the chopped parsley over it.
This dish is fantastic served with a side of coleslaw.