Garlic Roasted Cauliflower
by Nikki Culver on September 08, 2023
This garlic roasted cauliflower is easy to make in your wood-fired oven and is a delicious addition to any meal.
- 2-3 raw garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2-3 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 whole head of cauliflower
- Heat oven to 400F
- Slice the cauliflower into large slices.
- Place the sliced cauliflower onto foil.
- Mince your garlic and then sprinkle it over the cauliflower.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle olive oil over the top.
- Wrap the foil tightly around the cauliflower.
- Place the packet directly into the oven, allowing it to cook for 20-30 minutes.
- Once it’s cooked, carefully unwrap the cauliflower and transfer into a cast iron skillet.
- Top with diced tomatoes and chives.
Watch us make it here: