Fire Roasted Breakfast Skillet
by Nikki Culver on August 11, 2023
This breakfast skillet is easy to make in your wood-fired oven and is a delicious way to start your morning.
You will need the following ingredients and tools:
- 1.5 cup of potatoes, cubed small
- 1 tbsp of your favorite seasoning
- ¼ cup of white onions
- ¼ cup of red bell pepper
- 3 cloves of garlic
- ¼ lb of sausage
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp chives
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Thoroughly cook sausage in the skillet and remove.
- Drizzle olive oil on the pan, preheat for five minutes. Once hot, add potatoes, along with your favorite seasoning to cook until they become soft. Stir occasionally.
- Once potatoes are softened, add onions, bell peppers and garlic to cook for one minute, mix thoroughly.
- Once all is mixed, create 3 divots for the eggs. Add a little oil to each divot then crack the eggs into them.
- Cook the eggs for about 3-4 minutes, or until cooked to your liking.
- Top with chopped chives.
- Serve and enjoy!
Watch us make it here: