Brick Oven Twice Baked Potatoes
by Nikki Culver on July 14, 2023
These treats are delicious and easy to make!
You will need the following ingredients and tools:
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 cup warm milk
- 3/4 stick of melted butter
- 1 tbsp of minced chives
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- Oven temperature should be around 225-300F
- Poke potatoes in several places with a fork
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle salt and pepper on the potatoes, then wrap tightly in aluminum foil
- Place potatoes directly into the oven
- Once the potatoes are baked, remove them and let them cool slightly
- Cut the potatoes in half lengthwise and remove the insides, placing in a separate bowl
- Milk the potatoes with milk and melted butter until fluffy and smooth.
- Fill the potato skins with the mixture and top with cheddar and chives, before placing them in a baking dish.
- Return the potatoes to the oven to melt the cheese, letting cook until golden brown
- Remove the potatoes and serve!
Watch us make them here: