- 1 Prepared Crust
- 1 cup Apple Sauce
- 3 Apples, cored, peeled, & thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- Fire oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the crust inside your tarte pan or pie dish, pressing gently onto the bottom and sides.
- Toss the sliced apples with the fresh lemon juice and set aside.
- Pour the apple sauce into the crust and spread evenly.
- Arrange apples in an overlapping spiral pattern inside the crust.
- Combine the cinnamon with the sugar and sprinkle over the apples.
- Cut off any excess crust and bake for 45 minutes, or until the apples have caramelized and the crust is golden brown.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.