- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Make sure your wood fired brick oven is at 350 degrees.
- Combine pumpkin, sugar, vegetable oil, and egg. In a separate bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, ground cinnamon, and salt. Dissolve the baking soda with the milk and stir in. Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture and mix well.
- Add vanilla, chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop by spoonful on greased cookie sheet and place them in your wood fired brick oven at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for approximately 10 minutes or until lightly brown and firm.