Neapolitan Pizza Oven
The Neapolitan Pizza Oven Complete Solution.
The Neapolitan is the perfect back yard pizza oven. Even with limited space this oven allows for an easy installation yet allows to cook fantastic Neapolitan style pizza.
Our kit includes:
- The floor of the oven, made of extruded heavy duty 100% natural refractory clay tiles. That can handle over 2400F of temperature and are extremely durable
- Oven dome, fully bricked, hand laid, with refractory concrete over the brick and reinforced with stainless steel fibers
- Bricked Entry Arch Way
- Dome Thermometer with 16" long probe to read the core temperature
- Flue Connector with damper
- Hinge mounted cast iron door with a peep hole
- Insulated Door. A unique feature that allows you to cook with a closed door while retaining all the heat and steam.
- Dome Insulation. Our ovens come standard with 3" ceramic fiber blanket. It is the highest and safest insulation available on the market and is quick and easy to install. Don't settle for the complicated, hard to install vermiculite to save a few extra bucks
- Gantry dome support
- Assembly Refractory Clay
- Complete Assembly Instruction with Pictures.
- UL Certification Plate unique to your oven
Click here to download the Neapolitan Pizza Oven Data Sheet
Don't forget to add the Stand, specially made by our Master Welder by selecting the Stand option on either of the packages.
The Stand is specially made by our local Artisan Master Welder to support the Neapolitan oven.
We also offer other items and service to go with the oven:
The Metal Stand to support the oven
The Enclosure to embellish and protect you oven
For maximum durability the stand is powder coated with 2 coats. The first one is a zing coating, the second one a black paint coating and both are baked on. This will ensure the stand can be exposed to the element without rusting.
For your safety, the stand is designed to be securely bolted to a concrete slab.
If you would like the stucco oven finish, the lead time is 3 weeks for us to make it. The gable house copper finish is 3 to 5 weeks. Once it leaves our warehouse it takes about 5 business days to arrive to you.